Conditions of use
Access to and use of this Site is provided by The Mulberry Bear Day Nursery and Pre-School on the following terms:
Conditions of Use
1. You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this Site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this Site. You may not impersonate another person.
2. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) and all content located on this Site shall remain vested in the The Mulberry Bear Day Nursery and Pre-School or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post , broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Mulberry Bear Day Nursery and Pre-School content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Accuracy of Content and Information
3. The Mulberry Bear Day Nursery and Pre-School is not able to guarantee that information contained on or available via this Site will continue to be accurate. You confirm that you have not relied on any such information and any arrangements made between you and any other person, using or named on this Site is entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
4. Information contained in or accessible via this Site changes on a regular basis. We may make improvements or alterations to this Site at any time and without notice.
5. If any links to other websites appear on this Site the Mulberry Bear Day Nursery and Pre-School accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of that website (whether under our control or otherwise). Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us.
7. We do not guarantee that:
(a) use of this Site will be compatible with all hardware and software,
(b) use of this Site will be uninterrupted or error or virus free,
(c) use of this Site will deliver any specific outcome for its users, or
(d) defects will be corrected
You must take appropriate steps to ensure that you regularly check for viruses when using this Site on any device.
8. We make no statement about the suitability of the content, information and services contained on, or accessed via, this Site. All warranties, terms and conditions in this regard, including all warranties, terms and conditions implied by statute or otherwise, of satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose are excluded to the fullest permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt this includes materials accessed via links to websites (including home pages, web pages or documents they contain) operated by third parties.
9. We further exclude to the fullest extent permissible by law all liability for damages and direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption, depletion of goodwill and like loss) or otherwise incurred by you or any third party and arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise.
10. You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our affiliates and our officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable legal costs, arising out of or in any way connected with any breach by you of these Conditions of Use.